Monday 3 June 2013

April Challenge for ARTastic.

Good morning all, well I am at home with a sick young lady so thought I would make the most of it and get some posting done. As you know I am on the Design Team for ARTastic Challenge Blog and I am submitting monthly. But I have just realised I haven't put pictures up from the April challenge. May will be up once winners etc have been announced.

April's challenge was based on Australian Indigenous Artist, Trevor Nickolls with his piece Warmun Mandala.


 

The criteria for our projects was to use these colours.
I have graduated from my studies and my Diploma finally came in the mail. At the time I was wearing an orange top and he colours in this art really called out for me to scrap this photo.





A couple of recent purchases from Spotlight co-ordinated wonderfully with this challenge and the theme of my layout. Along with Kraft paper and some dotty Prima paper I have used paper from Kaisercrafts Class Act collection. This is where the ruler cut outs have come from.
I also purchased a clock stencil that I have used to add texture with Gesso. My first attempt to use Gesso so really excited to keep experimenting! The flower bunch is from Prima and the chipboard cut-out is by Imaginarium.
Stoked with the final outcome and it is a great way to remember the hard work that went into three years of study.

Happy scrapping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment