Saturday 24 August 2013

Prima August BAP Layout

I am really proud of this layout. It was a spur of the moment selfie with my man photo opportunity and it captured us here and now. Thus the theme of my layout.
 The sketch from Prima that leads the challenge is:

2013 August BAP 

I really liked the idea of the balance that the sketch shows and although I didn't want to use that big a photo I have used a larger photo than I usually use. I love the colours of the Annalee Collection and this is what formed the base of my layout.




I have used three papers from the Annalee collection for this layout along with Prima Resist Canvas, Prima Tag, their Candy Gems, flowers and Art Tiles. To this I have added some doiley, book paper, ribbon, washi and metal trinkets. I have tied it all together with Distress Ink in Tea Dye.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy!
Lesley.

No comments:

Post a Comment